Scheduled office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note, except for emergencies, our offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and the following holidays:
Our Patient Portal is a free and convenient way for you to access our front desk from any internet connection.
- Access clinical summaries and continuity of care documents
- Access patient educational materials
- Request a new appointment or change an existing appointment
- Request a prescription refill
- Review and pay your account statement online
- Send secure messaging to our office
- View personal images and documents before and after your appointments
- Change your messaging preferences
- Set personal reminders for yourself
Patients may download these forms to reference before and after their appointment:
Patients may request medical records from other healthcare providers be sent to our office before their initial consultation or at anytime during their care.
Patients may qualify for financial assistance for certain out of pocket expenses related to intravitreal medications. Apply for help by completing the appropriate patient assistance application below.
- Eylea-Eylea4U Enrollment Form
- Lucentis-Patient Authorization and Notice of Release of Information
- Ozurdex-Patient Assistance Program
- Jetrea-Jetrea Care Enrollment Form
Need Acrobat Reader?
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.
We are here if you need us. Our on call physician is available to take your call nights, weekends and holidays.
Emergencies may contact our on call physician by calling our normal office telephone number (504) 456-9061 at anytime.
|AARP, Aetna, American Postal Workers, Amerigroup, Amerihealth, Ameritas, Assurant, Bankers Life, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Carpenters, ChampVA, Cigna, Community Health Solutions, Continental, Corvel, Coventry, Family Life, Gilsbar, Golden Rule, Guide One, Hartford, Healthsmart, Humana, Medicaid, Medicare, Mutual of Omaha, Opticare, Palmetto GBA Railroad, Philadelphia American Life, Physicians Life, PPO Plus, Samba Health Benefit, Sterling, Transamerica Life, Tricare, United American, United Commercial Travelers, UnitedHealthcare, United Medical Resources, USAA Life, Vantage Health, WEB-TPA, Woodmen of the World|
We are People’s Health Network providers at our Veterans Boulevard location ONLY.
All guarantor responsibility payments are due at time of service including copayment, coinsurance, deductible, account balances and non-covered services.
We accept payments by Personal Check, Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
24-hour notice is kindly requested. There will be a $55.00 fee for appointment no shows and cancellation of appointment less than 24 hours before scheduled time.